Museum hopes to reopen in July 2021
Our trustees have been following the current situation regarding the pandemic closely and in order to safeguard our volunteers and visitors we have come to the difficult decision to postpone our planned re-opening of the museum until July 2021. If we feel that circumstances change in the meantime we will update everyone if we're likely to open before or afterwards. This is a real blow for our team, our regular visitors, and the potential visitors that we would have welcomed on site. When we have a clearer picture on whether July is a realistic time to reopen we will re-activate our Eventbrite page so visitors can book a timed slot.
Everyone involved in the museum is missing the tranquillity and community spirit of the site in these difficult times, but we will welcome visitors through our gates again as soon as it's safe to do so.
If you would like to donate to the museum through JustGiving to support us at this time we would really appreciate it: https://www.justgiving.com/100bgmus
Please keep checking our website, Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates.